We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Locations are areas that are explorable by the player in the New World.
Overview[edit | edit source]
In Survarium, locations are the maps used when playing the various game modes. Most maps are designed to be relatively large, with multiple routes through the area and accomodating for many types of gameplay. For example, in Rudnya there are several elevated sniping positions in the surrounding hills, but there are also some relatively low visibility areas in both the marshes and the village itself.
Teamplay will feature smaller maps designed around PvP combat, where as Free play and Cooperative will feature larger, more expansive maps. Locations are currently separate with no way to travel between them outside of lobbies, although there are plans to combine everything in a few years time.
List of Locations[edit | edit source]
Teamplay[edit | edit source]
- An old, crumbling chemical plant in a Slavic region.
- An abandoned barrier turned shelter in West Germany.
- A downtown dust bowl caused by efforts to control the spread of the Forest.
- Defensive grounds where fiece battles with the nature were held.
- A rural village within the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
- A school infested by anomalies in an abandoned town.
- A ruined fort wildly overgrown by nature.
- An abandoned laboratory which bore the brunt of the green apocalypse.
- A dilapidated army radar base located beyond the Ural Mountains.
References[edit | edit source]
- Survarium • View topic - Other modes, Survarium. Retrieved 17 April 2013.
- Survarium • View topic - What aspects would you like to know more about?, Survarium. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
|Teamplay||Chemical Plant · Cologne Bridge · London · Mamayev Kurgan · Rudnya · School · Tarakanovsky Fort · Vector Laboratory · Vostok Radar Station|